The first „high rise“ building in Slovakia
A remarkable residential project III Veže in the modern centre of Bratislava - Nové Mesto district - is one of the significant architectural works comprising the modern and present character of Bratislava. Thanks to the cooperation of Slovak architectural studio P. Moravčík with architectural studio SCB (Solomon Cordwell Buenz) from Chicago, Bratislava now has the architecture typical of the world’s big cities with a high standard of living. The three tall towers represent a sought-after type of urban living close to all the benefits of the city centre. More than 600 modern and flexible flats with various layouts and sizes from 40 to 220 m² offer comfortable living of the highest standard. The added value is a panoramic view of Bratislava from the top floor. The residents have available 863 parking spaces and more than 3,600 m² of retail space.
III Veže indicate their typical character with respect to the surrounding area.
Ladislav Hoffmann, Construction Director
- Location: Bratislava
- Area: 103 376 m²
- Business premises: 3 600 m²
- Number of flats: 633
- Status: Completed
- The first residential "high rise" building in Slovakia
- The pride of Bratislava and an important residential project in the modern centre of Bratislava
- A high standard of living
- Work by architect P. Moravčík with architectural studio Solomon Cordwell Buenz from Chicago
- Panoramic view of Bratislava